|First Monday Policy|
The following changes will be effective April 1, 2010 regarding First Monday Trade Day:
1. The months of October thru March will be free with the exception of vendors who would like to reserve a particular space during those months. A reserved space will cost $10.00 per month.
2. Annual permits will be issued for a charge of $10.00 per space. Total for 12 months is $120.00.
3.Vendors are expected to set up at least one of the three days during the week end.
4. If vendor is unable to set up during a month, they must contact the First Monday Coordinator (Debbie Taylor) no later than the Monday prior to the First Monday week end. Contact must be made via telephone, email or regular mail.
5. If vendor fails to set up in their assigned space for two (2) consecutive months without contacting the co-coordinator the Monday before the First Monday week end, they forfeit their space for the remainder of the year. This space will then be rented to another vendor.
6. Monthly spaces are rented at $10.00 per space. If you would like to rent the space from one month to the next, you must pay for the next month space in advance. You can pay for next month during the current month.
7. Coordinator will collect monthly rent on Saturday of each First Monday week end. She will be available during the morning hours (8:00 am – 10:00 am) only.
If you are interested in renewing your rental for a particular space for the upcoming year, please come by City Hall or call Debbie at the number shown above by March 12. All spaces will be available to all vendors effective March 15.